Mum’s ingenious $10 Kmart hack

A GOLD Coast mum has revealed a "hack" to transform a $35 Kmart side table into something "classy and elegant" using simple stick-on fretwork.

Kylie Hughes from Stylkea, which launched last year selling peel-and-stick panels that turn simple Ikea furniture into something resembling a $5000 Jonathan Adler piece, has now branched into the world of "Kmart mums".

Ms Hughes said the online business was now bringing in $4000 a month, and she planned to quit her day job to focus on it full-time from July 1. "I think I've proved the concept," she said.
"If I really give my full attention to it, I can bring out more ranges. My next step is to do more collaborations with interior designers. There are a lot of creative avenues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man charged with filming women in Gold Coast change rooms facing 50 new charges

Better mobile phone coverage on the way

Man 'filmed women in changing rooms' at Gold Coast, police allege